01 January 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG


NUEVO AÑO...NUEVO BLOG



Welcome to Lanas de Ana, my world of yarns, knitting and crochet.
Bienvenidos a Lanas de Ana, mi mundo de lanas y tejidos.


My name is Ana, and I am from Guatemala.  In this blog I will be sharing my knit and crochet projects and patterns, and all kind of yarn inspiration. My yarn blog used to be known as: “Lanas & Hilos”, but from now on my blog will have a new name: “Lanas de Ana”. 

Mi nombre es Ana, y soy de Guatemala. En este blog les estaré compartiendo mis proyectos, patrones y todo lo relacionado con mi pasión por los tejidos.  Mi blog solía llamarse “Lanas & Hilos”, pero a partir de ahora se llamará “Lanas de Ana”.


Now the name and the address will match:
In Spanish, "Lanas de Ana" literally means: “Ana’s Yarns”. 

Ahora el nombre y la dirección coincidirán:


I brought along most of my patterns from my former blog, so you can have easy access to them (check “My Patterns” tab). 
Algunos de mis patrones más populares los traje acá, y los pueden encontrar en la pestaña llamada “my patterns”. 

(click image)


Hope to see my old friends as well as make new ones here in my new home.  If you want to receive every post directly to your inbox, remember to write your e-mail address in the corresponding space to the right.  Or check “join this site” (below) to become a follower. 
Espero ver acá a mis viejos amigos, al igual que hacer nuevos. Si quieren seguir las entradas por correo electrónico, recuerden escribir su dirección en la casilla correspondiente (a la derecha), o si prefieren ser seguidores a través de Google, anótense abajo. 

As a welcome GIFT to my new blog, I will share with you tomorrow the graphic pattern of the red infinity scarf I am wearing on my profile photograph. 
Como un REGALO de bienvenida a mi nuevo blog, les compartiré mañana el patrón gráfico de la bufanda infinito que estoy usando en mi fotografía de perfil.

New year, new blog.  And happy new year to all of you!
Nuevo año, nuevo blog.  ¡Feliz año a todos!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Ana! Found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz año, Ana! Suerte con tu nuevo blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog Ana and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz año y desde hoy seguré Lanas de Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new blog and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new blog! Happy New Year and best wishes for an amazing 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, I'll follow you also here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Ana - your crochet is lovely, and I'm loving the look of your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ana Un nuevo espacio, una nueva direccion, un nuevo tiempo, un nuevo diseno, RENOVARSE... Pero una mujer con su mismo espiritu de crear y expresasrse. !Felicidades!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following your lovely new blog...Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you, too :-). Happy new year with your nice new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new site!!! Gorgeous!!!!!

    Jennifer @ Fiber Flux

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...