31 December 2014

More Neckwarmers

(Crochet)

Lately, I have been making more neckwarmers…
Últimamente he estado tejiendo más cuellos…







Some of these are for gifts, and some are commissions.  I have used this stitch for infinity scarves and cowls; this time I made them taller and closer to the neck.  I used two yarns together, mixing a variety of worsted yarns, and for some of them I added angora yarn for extra flushness and texture.  These are fun to make, and fast.  I enjoy making them as well as wearing them.

Tutorial for the stitch of the Cowl @ Youtube: How to Crochet a Round Scarf

Wish you a wonderful 2015!!!


Unos de ellos eran regalos, otros pedidos.  Ya había usado esta puntada para hacer bufandas infinito o cuellos medianos; pero en esta ocasión los tejí más altos y pegados al cuello.  Los hice con lana doble, mezclando una variedad de lanas medianas y algunas con angora para darles textura y suavidad.  Son fáciles y rápido de hacer, y muy cómodos para usar.  El tutorial para el punto lo pueden encontrar acá ( en inglés). 


¡Les deseo un maravilloso año 2015!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love all of them :-) thanks for the link I want to crochet one for me... for sure!!!
    Here, we have a Very Cold winter oh! yes :-))
    Today is -21 brrrrr!!!
    I wish you All the Best that you want for 2015 :-))
    I'm sorry for my bad english
    Amicalement du Québec, Lucie-France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lucie, you should try making one.
      I should not complain about our weather here, but sometimes I wish we had a bit more winter in order to wear more scarves and hats ;-)
      Bonne anné 2015!!!

      Delete
  2. Todos bellos! y mira que si marcan diferencia a la hora de utilizarlos,
    Feliz 2o15!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful.

    Happy New Year.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastici i tuoi scaldacollo per iniziare un 2015 al calduccio! Tantissimi auguri, buon anno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been doing the same Ana this is such a great pattern to do and so very quick I love it, I love all the colours in yours they look very cosy I will be showing mine soon. All the very best for 2015. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, Linda! Can´t wait to see the colors you have chosen...
      Best wishes for 2015 :-)

      Delete
  6. Wow, so many! Pretty, pretty :-). Happy New Year to you with lots of luck, health and creative hours!
    All the best, Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan, gracias por el enlace, la verdad es que parecen comodísimos así tan flojitos. Te copio la idea ;)

    Muxus
    arMi-arMa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sí, te animo a hacerlos porque son fáciles, y lucen bien.
      Feliz año 2015!

      Delete
  8. I have also tried this pattern and would love to have someone translate it into a written pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not my pattern. Maybe you should try to contact the lady in the video...

      Delete
  9. ¡Preciosos cuellos, Ana! Mil gracias por el enlace al vídeo-tutorial. Tus creaciones han sido un valioso regalo para mis sentidos.
    Espero que este año que estamos a punto de estrenar esté lleno de nuevos proyectos estimulantes.
    Ha sido un placer acompañarte :-) ¡Feliz Año Nuevo 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que cuellos mas bonitos!. Te he dejado una cosita en mi blog, pasate cuando puedas. besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you need free Facebook Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...