22 January 2015

Hats for Kids

(Knit & Crochet)

It is the season to wear hats.  Here are some I made for kids—in crochet and knit…
Es la época para usar gorras.  Aquí hay unas que tejí para niños—en ganchillo y en dos agujas…












I also made some sets of matching cowl+hat (for a brother and sister), plus a bear hood for a baby and a knit hat for his brother.  And more crochet hats.  You can find the pattern for the colorful hats @ Cosymakes: Scrap-happy celebration hat.  And tips for simple hats here: Ideas for hats.

También hice unos conjuntos de cuello+gorra (para un niño y su hermanita), El patrón para las gorras de colores @ Cosymakes: Scrap-happy celebration hat.  Además, una capucha de oso para un bebé y un gorro de punto para su hermano.  Y más gorras a ganchillo. Pueden encontrar ideas para gorras simples: aquí.


17 comments:

  1. You have been busy, some beautiful hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ana. Your blog is beautiful. You knit and crochet lovely hats. I like crochet and knit hats to. I prefere set - hat and cravat. My childer, my husband and I have a lot of knitded hat.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely hats! The light blue is my favourite and the one with the little car is supercute! Kids are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get your cute models? LOL! I love your hats too! I knit a hat for my SIL 13 times before I got it right for his Christmas present and then it was too small.....I 'll be picking up my crochet hooks from now on! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your models look so sweet wearing your lovely makes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also made the scrappy hat and can recommend it for using up little oddments. I love the hat with the big white flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all incredibly cute! I wish I knew how to use circular needles, still gotta learn...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/22/2015

    Con cuantos puntos comenzaria la capucha de oso?? Saludos! Excelentes trabajos, sos una gran fuente de inspiración!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful hats Ana,
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola que lindos gorritos, te quedaron genial.cuando puedas pasas a mi blog, te deje una cosita. feliz noche

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preciosos los gorros y los cuellos ¿ puedes poner los patrones?
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Todos hermosos Ana , todavia me falta aprender mas a 2 agujas,me encantan mucho los knitted con 2 agujas...bellos.Creo que el efceto se convierte al cambio de hilo...estan hermoso.Linda semana.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing collection of work, that you did this year? Thanks so much for sharing on craft schooling sunday, I'm just gonna have to feature a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! cuanta produccion y toda hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta como tejes, y lo bonito que tienes el blog, intentaré aprender de ti. Te he dejado algo en mi blog, espero que te guste, pasate cuando quieras. Un beso.
    entrelanasandaeljuego.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...