19 April 2013

Baby: 2 Vests


(Knit & Crochet)



A friend asked me to make two vests for her boy, who just turned one year old.  She wanted one in blue color, and the other in beige.  I knit one, and crochet the other.
Una amiga me pidió que le hiciera dos chalecos para su bebé, quien acaba de cumplir un año.  Ella quería uno en color azul, y el otro beige.  Decidí hacer uno a punto y el otro en ganchillo.


* Knit Vest



Worsted yarn, in Country Blue
Lana mediana, en azul campestre. 



It has a round neck, but the open part in the front give it’s a V-look.
Tiene cuello redondo, pero la parte abierta al frente le da una apariencia de cuello en V.  


* Crochet Vest



Fine Alpaca yarn, in color beige, with a brown sc border.
Lana fina de alpaca, en color beige, con café en el borde.



Started form the bottom up, and joined it on the shoulders.
Está hecho de abajo para arriba, unido en los hombros.


Both improvised…no patterns.
Ambos fueron improvisados…sin patrón.

13 comments:

  1. I don't believe it Ana I have been making some too. I am trying to write a pattern for them. yours are lovely and look much neater than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crochet one. I must try to make one for my grandson. Lovely.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué manos tienes, Ana!
    Los dos son una preciosidad pero el beige me ha enamorado!
    I looooooooooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so precious for a little boy. Lovely colors! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. came out really cute Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are fantastic - well done you and no pattern - one very clever lady - i love them ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks very beautiful, nice pattern!!

    Have a nice week!

    Miriam
    www.tbezigebijtje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look so cute. I have been thinking about making a vest for my grandson. I think I try the crochet one. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    Hugs from Iceland

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're both gorgeous but my favourite is the blue one. I love the colour and the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little knit vest is so cute! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...