28 May 2013

Lime Lacy Vest

(Crochet)



A friend asked me to make her a lacy vest… On my search for a lacy motif, I found one that I loved in Ravelry: 29-1 Crochet Motif Shrug.
Una amiga me pidió que le tejiera un chaleco calado.  Al buscar un patrón, me topé con uno en Ravelry: 29-1 Crochet Motif Shrug.



The original pattern is designed to be a shrug, but I transformed it into a vest…and this is how it came out… 
El patrón original es para un tapado de hombros, pero lo convertí en un chaleco…y éste fue el resultado… 


The motif starts with a flower, and turns into a square.
La aplicación comienza con una flor, y se termina en un cuadrado



I made it in fine cotton, with double thread, in a bright lime green (Camilla, Coats). 
Lo tejí con un algodón fino de color verde limón, con hilo doble (Camilla, Coats). 



In Ravelry you can find the link to a free pattern by Pierrot (Gosyo), in English and  Japanese with a chart.
En Ravelry se encuentra el enlace para el patrón gratuito (de Pierrot Gosyo), en inglés y en japonés con gráfica.



I really enjoyed working with this motif, so I am currently making another top in Turqouise…
Me gustó mucho trabajar con este motif, así que decidir hacer otro proyecto, pero ahora en color turquesa…



22 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Ana I like your version much more than the one on Ravelry, your friend is very lucky!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonito! Gracias por la inspiración, estaba buscando justamente un patron de un lacey square, y este es perfecto :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanita, te animo a hacerlo porque es muy divertido. Se necesita un poco de paciencia trabajar con hilo fino, pero vale la pena ;-)

      Delete
  3. Very lovelly lime bolero, very nice choice of yarn and granny motif.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    From rainy cold Belgium.
    FleurBelge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso este chaleco, que lindo color... un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s lovely!!! Nice color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/28/2013

    Beautiful vest! I love that shade of green. The blue that you're using for your next project is gorgeous too!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ha quedado precioso Ana, me encanta el motivo y pienso en muchas cosas que se pueden hacer con el, como adornar toallas de baño, una manta, etc pero con hilo diferente.
    El top queda divino !! A ver como queda en azul . . . en verde me encanta !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colours! I admire you! You have beautiful pictures and great patterns, I hope to improve my english to understand everything.
    Best regards!
    'Magic weaves' from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta el granny que has utilizado y los acabados estan geniales. Te felicito

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic!! Love the delicate pattern and the lime green, but I think the turquoise is going to look stunning :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful, I love both the pattern and the colour. You did a brilliant job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice how this lacy vest turned out!
    And a beautiful color also.
    Bye from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic your blog, thank you for made ​​known.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya me he trasladado a tu nuevo blog ¿como es que te has cambiado?
    Ya se que el look de los 2 es muy parecido pero este tiene algo, no se que es que hace que me guste mas.

    http://ganchibearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, I love the motif and the bright, summery colour. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOh your Lime Lacy vest is very lovely Ana. I love the idea of combining the square motifs into the garment. Looking forward to seeing the turquoise one too!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous5/17/2014

    Beautiful !
    can you tell me how many motifs did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 25 on the back, 10 on each side in the front, for a total of 35 motifs. Are you making it?

      Delete
  19. Me gustó mucho sobre todo lo práctico, felicidades y muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...