21 June 2013

WIP: Blue Canvas Blanket

(Crochet * Stash-buster)



I am so happy because I have made great progress in the Sunburst-like blanket I am making for my niece…
Estoy muy contenta porque he podido avanzar bastante en la frazada que le estoy haciendo a mi sobrina…



I think I am either 10 or 20 motifs away from finishing it.  This weekend I need to take measures and make calculations as to how many more I need.  
Creo que me faltan entre 10 ó 20 motifs para terminarla.  Este fin de semana voy a tomar medidas para calcular cuántos hacen falta. 



Sometimes I like to name my projects, and I am calling this “the Blue Canvas Blanket”.  My niece is an artist, and she chose a navy blue for the background…and this name represents all that.
A veces me gusta ponerle nombre a mis proyectos, y a éste lo llamo “Lienzo Azul”.  Mi sobrina es una artista, y ella escogió el azul marino como fondo…y este nombre me pareció representativo de ello.



The motif is the same I used for the Study Cushion…and I love it.
El motif (aplicación) que estoy usando es el mismo del Cojín del Estudio...y me encanta.

After finishing all the motifs, I will only have to join them and make the border.  I hope to show you the final product soon…

Cuando termine los motifs, sólo me quedará unirlos y hacer el borde.  Espero poder enseñarles el proyecto terminado pronto…


18 comments:

  1. I like your blue canvas blanket very much.
    The combination of colors are beautiful!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Greetings,
    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blue canvas blanket is going to look swell!
    Did you crochet over some of the yarn ends?
    I do not see many.
    That minimizes your work considerably.
    Great job!

    Have a good weekend!

    Estella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bonito Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta, la combinación es preciosa, muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. te quedarà precioso, es mi color favorito el azul! besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's going to be very striking with the navy background Ana, you put me to shame, you are nearly finished your blanket already and mine has such a long way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta todo lo que hiciste y me imagino lo linda que te va a quedar. Felicitaciones. Happy week-end

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Love those circle motifs !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your motifs are lovely - can't wait to see the completed blanket. Your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue certainly gives your pretty motifs a lovely finish.
    Looking forward to seeing these all together. I'm with Linda you certainly work fast hooking up your bkankets.
    Enjoy the finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty blanket. The pattern is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unos colores muy bonitos, ¿cómo los unirás? con aguja o con ganchillo, te importaría contármelo?
    Feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy pensando unirlos con punto bajo en ganchillo ;-)

      Delete
  13. Beautiful! It will surely become a super blanket :-). The navy blue somehow has a "relaxing" effect and it corresponds very well with the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola!!! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta todo lo que haces, tienes muy buen gusto y haces cosas muy variaditas :) Te sigo!! Un besote

    ReplyDelete
  15. great !
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna


    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muchas gracias por la contestación, es muy buena idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...