31 July 2013

Stash Report: July


How are you guys doing with your stash-busting so far? 
Even though I still have yarn stash, I cannot deny I have made progress…
¿Cómo les va con el uso de las lanas acumuladas?
Aunque no puedo negar que todavía tengo muchas lanas, pero ciertamente he hecho gran progreso… 

I have made 4 blankets and a cushion…
He hecho mantas…



…and scarves…
…y bufandas…



…and ponchos…
…y ponchos…



…and other things.  
Y otras cosas.  



This past month I shared the pattern of a fun stash-busting blanket: the Fantasy Blanket.  I was so happy to learn that some of you made it too: Beatriz, Chichi, Linda, Lisa and Mavi (in progress)…




Our non-blogger friends have also been stash-busting faithfully.  Here are some of their projects:
Nuestras amigas no-blogeras también han trabajado fielmente, y aquí les muestro algunos de sus proyectos.

* By Karina:
She made a pair of crochet earrings, and they are so elegant.
Karina hizo un par de elegantes aretes colgantes en ganchillo.




* By Silvia:
She made a lovely poncho for her daughter, in white, grey and navy blue.

Silvia hizo un lindo poncho para su hija, en lana blanca, gris y azul marino.



We still have 5 months to go, so let’s keep stash-busting…
Todavía nos quedan cinco meses, así que a seguir trabajando con las lanas acumuladas…

16 comments:

  1. You have created beautiful things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything here is beautiful!!!
    Fantastic!
    Greetings and good luck.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your things are beautiful Ana, everyone is doing so well, I love all the variations on your Fantasy Blanket. Karina's earings are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy :)
    It is so nice to see the other takes on your fantasy blanket, they are all really cool.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuantas cosas preciosas!! Las felicito , Me gustan todas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, I like all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've made a lot! Is your hook on speed? You have made Beautiful projects and they are so inspiring!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estupendos tus trabajos de Julio y los de las chicas que te siguen y se animan con tus enseñanzas. Yo sigo trabajando en la mantita, que posiblemente convierta en cojín.
    Bss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Preciosos todos tus trabajos Ana, los colores que usas siempre tan delicados y bien combinados. Y muchas gracias por publicar los pendientes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ana, what can I say all these items are beautiful - your colour schemes are fantastic so clever - Im spoilt as to which item is my favourite! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really are an inspiration with all those lovely blankets you've hooked up. Makes me wish my stash was made up of more different coloured yarns.
    Thanks for sharing all the other projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I came across your blog yesterday and I am totally smitten. You have done some lovely work and I am keen to follow your projects whilst doing my own. Also to add, I am in the UK, but moving to Spain at the end of the year, although South American Spanish is slightly different to European Spanish, I am enjoying reading your Spanish instructions as practise,

    Best wishes
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stash-busting is going great, all your projects are beautiful! The four blankets are simply stunning.
    Happy stash busting in August, Ana :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esos ponchos de colores y a crochet me encantan, son rapidos y las niñas siempre quedan contentas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous8/08/2013

    Oh my, I love that hedgehog pincushion! What's it stuffed with? I think my favorite, though, is the second scarf, the black, white, blue and purple one. I love the way you used stripes in uniform widths but different lengths and colors. Do you know the online crafting community Kollabora? I haven't been seeing many knitting projects over there lately, but I think the other members would really appreciate your work. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stuffed it with odds and ends of yarn (I save them!). I am not familiar with Kollabora...I will check it out. Thanks!

      Delete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...