11 May 2015

WIP: Daisy Blanket

(WIP: work-in-progress * Crochet)

Two years ago I made the Daisy Blanket, and I loved it.  So I thought I should make it again.  This time, I will make a few changes: I will use the Join-as-you-go method for joining the squares (last time I joined with sc sts), and I will use a DK yarn (last time I used worsted).  Here are some shots of the work in progress…

Hace dos años hice una Manta Margarita (Daisy Blanket), y me gustó tanto que pensé en repetirla de nuevo.  Pero en esta ocasión haré algunos cambios: usaré una lana más liviana, y uniré los cuadros con en la última pasada de forma continua (en lugar de con puntos bajos, como lo hice en la anterior).  Aquí hay unas fotos del progreso…







Pattern (Patrón) @ Tillie Tulip
a.  Flower


7 comments:

  1. You certainly have made a great start, its coming along nicely, I love the colour combinations you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bonita Ana!!! Unos colores preciosos.
    Estaré atenta a tus avances....
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll turn out great, I'm sure! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Qué bonita Ana!!!) Io ho iniziato fantasy blanket troppo bonita !!! Ciao e Buon maggio

    ReplyDelete
  5. un granny muy bonito!!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty blanket Ana 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - I really love these squares - it will be a beautiful blanket :)

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...