08 June 2015

Noah's Ark with grannys

(Crochet)

Last year I made this “Noah’s Ark” blanket, and I completely forgot to share it here in the blog…
El año pasado hice esta manta del Arca de Noé, y se me olvidó compartirla en el blog… 







The idea for this one came from the one I made years ago (Noah’s Ark blanket # 1).  For the first one I used the “waves stitch” for the water.  For this second one, I made all the background with granny squares.  I think both have their own charm.  As for the ark and animals, all were made free-form.

La idea vino de otra que hice hace varios años (Manta del Arca de Noé #1).  En la primera usé la puntada de ondas para el agua; en ésta hice todo el fondo con cuadritos de la abuelita.  Creo que cada una tiene su propio encanto.  Y en cuanto al arca y los animales, todos están hechos en forma libre (sin patrón). 




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful it has such charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! Really pretty, the first blanket as well :-). Have a great day! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful blanket. And the other is also very pretty. Nice and sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I have a huge crocheted blanket from nearly two years ago that I have yet to share, know the feeling! Great to see you on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, lovely idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sooo cute. Lovely work with lovely motifs. Realmente lindo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so cute Ana what a lovely idea. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy bonita y original.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermosa!! Esta de guardarla para generaciones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fantastic blanket.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Almost too adorable!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta ésta manta de Arca de noé, Ana!
    Los animalitos te han quedado perfectos!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing at my Link up last week.
    You are welcome to join me again today

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...